- Akshaya Patra kitchen: 15 years of fighting hunger, empowering children
- Anantapur: Bhairavanitippa irrigation project key election issue
- Untold Stories of our temples-4: After years of neglect, Kashi Bugga temple now a big draw for devotees
- Kurnool: TDP ticket aspirants anxious as party yet to announce candidates
- National Science Day celebrations at MJCET
- ‘TERNS’ to celebrate platinum jubilee tomorrow
- Inter exams begin amid hiccups; students rate question paper easy
- Visakhapatnam: NSTL trident gets inaugurated
- Indian Farmers Concerns: Accurate climate forecasts & insurance
- How do you define a good life?
Political attacks are not good :Home Minister Mekathoti Sucharita
Director General of Police, Gautam Sawang giving flower bookey to the Home Minister Mekathoti Sucharita in R&B Guest in Guntur city on Tuesday
Guntur: Home Minister Mekathoti Sucharita said that political attacks are not good and she condemned it.
Speaking to Director General of Police, Gautam Sawang in the R&B Guest House in Guntur city on Tuesday, she directed to take steps to check the political attacks. It may be mentioned that after announcing the recent Assembly election results in the state,political attacks were on rise. She warned that government will take stern action against anybody if they will create Law and Order problem. She discussed on police welfare with the DGP.
Later, addressing media,Mekathoti Sucharita said that they will take steps to reduce work load on the police following proposal of the Chief Minister Y S Jaga Mohan Reddy. She made it clear that they will give top priority to provide protection to the women.
Earlier, Narasaraopet M.P.Lavu SriKrishnadevarayalu,Macherla MLA Pinnelli Ramakrishna Reddy met here.
South Coastal Zone Guntur range Inspector general of police R.K. Meena was also met Mekathothi Suchartita in the R&B Guest House.