- Young BJP Leader K Annamalai Poised For Lok Sabha Election Debut: A Rising Force In Tamil Nadu Politics
- Collaboration should be our future 'mantra': Kochi-Muziris Biennale co-founder Bose Krishnamachari
- Banks propel markets to new highs
- Ireland beat Afghanistan by six wickets to secure maiden Test victory
- VBA can win 6 Maha LS seats solo, fight on all 48 if need be, claims Prakash Ambedkar
- Student slap case: Children provided counselling facilities, UP govt tells SC
- Google to Pull These 10 Apps from Play Store Over Non-Compliance
- Bengaluru cafe blast was due to IED, Siddaramaiah says
- Formula 1 chief and FIA president to meet over allegations against Christian Horner
- 'PM - Surya Ghar: Muft Bijli Yojana' promises to save Rs 15,000 per household
Provide speedy justice to victims: HC Judges
- Justices M Ganga Rao and Srinivasa Reddy inaugurates Senior Civil Judge Court office buildings constructed at Dhone town in Nandyal district
- The judges suggest the advocates to educate people about their rights and court related issues
Nandyala (Dhone): Andhra Pradesh High Court Justice M Ganga Rao called upon the advocates to render justice to the victims, who approach the court seeking justice. He along with another Justice Srinivasa Reddy participated as chief guests in the inauguration of Senior Civil Judge Court office building constructed at Dhone town in Nandyal district on Saturday.
After inaugurating the newly constructed court building, justices M Ganga Rao and Srinivasa Reddy said that the Senior Civil Judge Courts should render instant justice to the victims so that the litigants can save money and time.
The judges suggested the advocates to educate people about their rights and court related issues. It is the responsibility of advocates to instill confidence among the victims that they would render justice by the courts.
If the victim is rendered justice then they will have respect on the court and advocates, said the Judges. The advocates instead of delaying case by unnecessarily postponing, should strive to extend justice to the victims.
Every advocate should possess spiritual qualities so that they can keep the society in the righteous manner, stated the Judges. Kurnool district judge B Radha Krishna Krupa Sagar, Nandyal Superintendent of Police Raghuveera Reddy, Joint Collector Narapureddy Mourya, district advocates and bar association presidents, members and others participated at the inaugural ceremony.