- BGMI announces Royale Pass A2; Find new rewards and items
- Delhi Police Raids Journalists' Homes Amid Allegations Of Illegal Foreign Funding
- Rajamahendravaram: Poet Chilukuri receives Gandhiji Sadbhavana Award
- Ongole: Call to encourage handlooms
- Petrol and diesel prices today in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 03 October, 2023
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today stable, check the rates on October 3, 2023
- Elated over IT Tower at Malakpet, Asad lauds KTR for Old City devpt
- Ongole: Sarpanches’ plea to bapu for Gram Swarajya
- Guntur: People urged to follow in Mahatma’s footsteps
- AP High Court Justice visits Annavaram temple
Rajamahendravaram: All house plot beneficiaries to get title deeds
Ministers Chelluboina Srinivasa Venugopala Krishna and Taneti Vanitha said that they are giving title deeds to all the poor as per the eligibility criteria.
Rajamahendravaram (East Godavari district) : Ministers Chelluboina Srinivasa Venugopala Krishna and Taneti Vanitha said that they are giving title deeds to all the poor as per the eligibility criteria.
They handed over the title deed for a plot measuring one-and-a-half cents to Tigiripalli Sandhya here on Monday. District Collector Dr K Madhavi Latha was also present on the occasion. This house site was in Peddevam village of Talappudi mandal, informed the Collector.
On this occasion, Minister Venugopal Krishna said that those, who applied for a house plot, will be provided with house title deeds within 90 days.
Divya, a student who impressed Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy with her speech when he visited Kovvur recently, informed that her mother, who is deaf and dumb, has no place to live. Reacting to this, the CM assured her about a house plot and the house title will be given to her within five days.
Assistant Collector C Yashwant Kumar Reddy and others were present on the occasion.