- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
- Welcome CBI's PE into renovation of Delhi Chief Minister Kejriwal's residence issue, says AAP
- Maharashtra govt has turned Mantralaya into cage Congress leader slams Shinde-led dispensation
- Ayodhya Temple Construction Efforts Expand to Include Flower Beds with Unique Nagalinga Flowers
- Ex-MP Sameer Bhujbal appointed rival NCP’s Mumbai unit chief
- 46 students from Manipur admitted to Kerala colleges: Vijayan
- Centre notifies appointment of 11 permanent judges in Punjab & Haryana HC
- CBI initiates preliminary inquiry into 'irregularities' in renovation of Delhi CM’s residence
- SC directed to present joint arguments on the Delhi Service Bill petition filed by the Kejriwal government
Rajamahendravaram: CoWE organises culinary competition
RUDA Chairperson Medapati Sharmila Reddy called upon the women to take advantage of the opportunities the CoWE is offering to grow as entrepreneurs.
Rajamahendravaram (East Godavari District): RUDA Chairperson Medapati Sharmila Reddy called upon the women to take advantage of the opportunities the Confederation of Women Entrepreneurs (CoWE) is offering to grow as entrepreneurs.
She was the chief guest at a culinary competition organised by the CoWE here on Thursday.
Sharmila Reddy said that if homemade nutritious dishes are made into a food industry, besides the business, the income will also increase. She said that after studying engineering, she has achieved similar success through an eat-and-play restaurant in Rajahmundry.
CoWE Founder Director Suman Kumar and national president Madhu Tyagi said that their organisation is located in 11 States and is working to support women entrepreneurs.
The cooking competition was conducted in Rajahmundry as a pilot project and the winners will have a chance to participate in the national competition. The cooking competition will be held in Nellore on July 14, Vijayawada on July 25 and Vizag on August 4.
CoWE National Joint Secretary Aparna Darshi, AP Chapter President Radhika Chaudhary, and Rajahmundry Coordinator Sridevi participated.