- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
- I don't think anyone in world cricket at the moment would have a seam position as good as Shami: Harbhajan Singh
- Two terrorists arrested in J&K’s Baramulla
Rajamahendravaram: Retired judge Justice B Seshasayana Reddy probes sexual harassment in Nannaya University
High Court retired judge Justice B Seshasayana Reddy has inquired into the sexual harassment case of Nannaya University English professor N Surya Raghavendra in the executive council hall in the campus here on Wednesday
Rajamahendravaram: High Court retired judge Justice B Seshasayana Reddy has inquired into the sexual harassment case of Nannaya University English professor N Surya Raghavendra in the executive council hall in the campus here on Wednesday.
He visited the area in the campus with other members. Later, he enquired the accused Surya Raghavendra, victims and witnesses relating to the incident.
The professor used to harass the students and they lodged a complaint to the university authorities.
A case was registered in Rajanagaram police station on October 14th, 2019 relating to the issue, which created sensation.
University vice-chancellor Prof Mokka Jagannadha Rao, legal officer Nagendra welcomed Justice B Seshasayana Reddy.