- Police seized ganja worth Rs.93 lakhs
- Chandigarh Smart City gets best UT award
- Contemplating the creation of district-wise water bodies atlas: Minister NS Boseraju
- ISSHP World Congress 2023: Pragnya to tackle Pre-eclampsia and Elevate Maternal Health Awareness
- CBI files FIR against Indore firm in Rs 15.52 cr loan fraud case
- How new-age edutech platforms enabling outcome-based education
- Congress has no warranty but is giving guarantees in Telangana: Minister KTR
- Turned producer to tell stories that evoke emotions, leave impact: Alia Bhatt
- Amul expects no price hike after timely monsoon in Gujarat, says chief Jayen S Mehta
- Health Minister Mandaviya asks officials to fully gear up as dengue cases rise
Rajamahendravaram: RUDA Chairperson Medapati Sharmila Reddy inaugurates Joyalukkas showroom
Rajamahendravaram Urban Development Authority (RUDA) Chairperson Medapati Sharmila Reddy along with Regional Head Rajesh Krishnan inaugurated the renovated Joyalukkas showroom in Rajamahendravaram on Sunday.
Rajamahendravaram: Rajamahendravaram Urban Development Authority (RUDA) Chairperson Medapati Sharmila Reddy along with Regional Head Rajesh Krishnan inaugurated the renovated Joyalukkas showroom in Rajamahendravaram on Sunday.
Speaking on the occasion, Sharmila Reddy said that the World's favourite showroom Joyalukkas' motto is to provide quality jewellery at an affordable price to suit all sections of people.
Rajesh Krishnan said that Joyalukkas jewellery is one of the largest and fastest growing retail jewellery chains in the world and they were getting a huge response from the consumers everywhere across the state. It has a very strong presence in Southern India and has been driving the complete renovation and up gradation of various showrooms across the five states to offer consistent and world class shopping experience across all the showrooms.
The Regional Head said showrooms were inaugurated in Rajamahendravarm and Kakinada in the district. "We received a lot of love from our patrons in Kakinada and Rajahmundry and we felt it's now time to upgrade their shopping experience and convenience," he stated. Rajesh said that they have increased shopping space and providing ample parking space as well.
He said the customers visit the showroom and get a first-hand feel of the best in classic jewellery shopping experience and check out the latest range of traditional jewellery and other intricately designed collections. He informed that they are giving a free 200 mg gold coin to customers on every purchase of gold jewellery worth Rs 50,000 or on the purchase of diamond jewellery worth Rs 25,000. He welcomed everyone in Kakinada and Rajahmundry to visit their showrooms for the finest experience in jewellery shopping.