- Machilipatnam: TDP celebrates Eruvaka Pournami
- Ongole: Influence politics, farmers told
- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
Rampachodavaram: PPA CEO Chandrasekhar Iyer inspects Polavaram R&R colony works
Polavaram Project Authority (PPA) Chief Executive Officer J Chandrasekhar Iyer instructed the officials to complete the construction of R & R colony works in Rampa Agency within the stipulated time.
Rampachodavaram: Polavaram Project Authority (PPA) Chief Executive Officer J Chandrasekhar Iyer instructed the officials to complete the construction of R & R colony works in Rampa Agency within the stipulated time.
He inspected the works of R & R colonies along with ITDA Project Officer Praveen Aditya, Sub-Collector Katta Simhachalam and other officials in Devipatnam and Gokavaram mandals of Rampa Agency in East Godavari district on Wednesday.
He elicited information from the officials regarding the progress of the works pertaining to R & R colonies in the Rampa Agency. He also tried to know whether compensation has been paid to the displaced families and how the grievances are settled.
ITDA PO Praveen Aditya explained the works of R & R colonies in a detailed manner to the CEO. The CEO also directed the officials to settle their grievances at the earliest and provide basic amenities in R & R colonies.
He also assured that every beneficiary would get a Resettlement & Rehabilitation Package and nobody should feel disappointed regarding the settlement of compensation.
He instructed the officials to complete the rest of the pending works by the time he makes his next visit. He made it clear that no injustice should be done to Polavaram evacuees.