- Mangroves to be developed at Bhimunivaripalem
- Hyderabad: TASA spreads awareness on need to protect environment
- Eco-Vizag to focus on five mantras
- OTT: This Simbu’s film is now available on Amazon Prime
- Tirupati: Rallies, plantation programmes mark World Environment Day
- ‘Adipurush’ pre release event: Never seen before arrangements going on at the venue
- Sivakarthikeyan finishes dubbing for ‘Maaveeran’
- World Environment Day: Measures to conserve environment highlighted
- Rangareddy: Man held for selling fake cotton seeds
- Hyderabad: 200 police officers deployed at Haj camp
Reddy's Labs staff seek new wage agreement
The employees of Reddy’s Laboratories, a pharmaceutical company staged a protest under the aegis of CITU, demanding new wage agreement on Thursday at Pydibhimavaram in Ranastalam mandal.
(Ranastalam) Srikakulam: The employees of Reddy's Laboratories, a pharmaceutical company staged a protest under the aegis of CITU, demanding new wage agreement on Thursday at Pydibhimavaram in Ranastalam mandal. Speaking on the occasion the occasion, Reddy's Laboratories Workers and Employees Union president and general secretary B Adinarayana and K Raja Rao flayed the management's attitude towards its employees.
They said that the company was neglecting the welfare of the staff by paying meagre salaries. Even though the management was making profits with the dedicated work of its employees but not considering necessities of the employees which is sheer violation of labour laws, they elaborated. They demanded the management take measures to execute new wage agreement by considering prevailing facts in the society including Covid crisis. When any employees questioned the management over the work burden and meagre salary, they were harassed by the company, the leaders said. CITU and union leaders distributed financial aid to injured workers. The union and CITU leaders, P Ramakrishna, S Varma Raju, B Ramesh, K Atchannaidu, Y Bangaru and M Eswar attended.