- Ready to fight Zuckerburg anywhere, anytime with any rules: Musk
- RBI bars JM Financial from giving loans against shares, debentures
- KALKI Fashion expands its presence by opening its first store in Hyderabad with celebrity Kajal Aggarwal
- Nothing launches Phone (2a) with dual 50MP camera in India
- Gevra coal mine in Chhattisgarh poised to become largest in Asia
- Ross Taylor alleges forced retirement for New Zealand's Neil Wagner ahead of Australia Test series
- Nifty snaps four-day winning streak on account of profit booking
- Roche's new bispecific monoclonal antibody to treat vision loss in India
- Assault On Medical Student By Patient And Friend Sparks Outrage At Tamil Nadu's Vellore Hospital
- Yogi government expanded its cabinet, 4 new ministers Joined
Replace damaged electrical poles, officials told
Southern Power Distribution Company district superintendent engineer Jayabharat Rao said that due to rains, power supply may be disrupted.
Guntur: Southern Power Distribution Company district superintendent engineer Jayabharat Rao said that due to rains, power supply may be disrupted. "We would have to take precautionary measures," he instructed officials.He said that there is need to reduce gap between power interruptions.
He addressed a meeting with the officials in the office on Thursday. Speaking on this occasion, he directed them to change the electrical poles which were damaged due to strong winds in the district. He said that spot meter assistants are delaying the process of taking electrical meter reading.
It is causing inconvenience to the house owners. He warned that if the same situation will continue, he will take stern action against the concerned officials. He instructed them to collect cent per cent revenue collections and respond on the complaints. Senior Accounts Officer NSS Prasad and SPDCL engineering officials were also present.