- Eye on polls, Maha budget targets thrust areas to achieve $1 Trillion economy
- Delhi HC grants dynamic injunction to Star India against 21 rogue websites
- YS Jagan meets party leaders in Mangalagiri, says emphasises on govt. achievements
- Centre approves highway projects worth Rs 2,333cr in UP, Jharkhand
- Goyal urges India Inc. to expand manufacturing footprint
- SC issues contempt notice to Patanjali's Acharya Balakrishna over misleading ads
- Fortune Soya Chunks and dabbawalas surprise Mumbai with nutritious lunchbox
- 'Barbaric crime': Kerala HC sentences 12 convicts in TP murder to rigorous life imprisonment
- Adani Group’s ammunition plants open in Kanpur, locals overjoyed over jobs generation
- Global TV shipments drop 3% in 2023
Resolve Spandana petitions on priority basis: Collector Nagalakshmi Selvarajan
District Collector Nagalakshmi Selvarajan received petitions and grievances from the people at the collectorate here on Monday.
Anantapur: District Collector Nagalakshmi Selvarajan received petitions and grievances from the people at the collectorate here on Monday.
The collector asked the officials to promptly respond to petitions within next Spandana day as this is being monitored by the chief minister personally every week.
Joint collector Kethan Garg, DRO Gayathri Devi, ANSET CEO Keshava Naidu, RDO Madhusudan and ZP CEO Bhaskar Reddy were present.