- Shark Tank India democratising access to capital for budding talent: InsuranceDekho’s CEO
- India draw a blank at World Athletics Indoor Championships
- Yogi govt set to launch scheme for youth
- IVPL: 'Playing alongside good players, boosts your confidence', says VVIP UP batter Anshul Kapoor
- BRS MLA Tellam Venkatarao meets CM Revanth Reddy, discusses on development issues
- AI-enabled advanced hearing aids may help people with hearing loss
- Amid ruckus, polling underway to elect new Pakistan PM
- Modi govt failed to realise ‘Make in India’: Kharge
- Court extends Sisodia, Sanjay’s judicial custody
- LG sanctions CBI probe against Satyendar Jain
RINL-Visakhapatnam Steel Plant signs Memorandum of Understanding with Andhra University
RINL-Visakhapatnam Steel Plant and Andhra University entered a Memorandum of Understanding on Monday for usher in new and exciting vistas in mutual cooperation of the both institutions.
Visakhapatnam: RINL-Visakhapatnam Steel Plant and Andhra University entered a Memorandum of Understanding on Monday for usher in new and exciting vistas in mutual cooperation of the both institutions.
On the occasion, Chairman-cum-Managing Director of RINL P K Rath said that with the agreement, both VSP and AU would move with mutual cooperation for the interests of both institutions. Andhra University VC Prof G NageswaraRao said the agreement would concrete the linkages between the two organisations in the interest of their clientele. With this MoU, the students, research scholars and teaching faculty of the university and the employees of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant would be immensely benefitted, he added.
K C Das, Director (Personnel) and Debasish Ray, ED (Personnel) from RINL, Prof M Prasada Rao, Rector and Prof K Niranjan, Registrar from Andhra University were present on the occasion.
1. Collaborate in research & development studies/ projects and surveys.
2. Work together in developing new curriculum design, teaching/training material, examination/testing material and pedagogy.
3. Exchange of faculty and staff in organising management development programmes, guest lectures, undertaking research work and development or case studies.
4. Create modern infrastructure facilities at AU to facilitate videoconferences among AU faculty and RINL Executives and also to provide training through ICT without any financial commitment to the Andhra University.
5. Allow students/scholars to undertake summer/research projects in RINL.
6. To design and organise capacity building programmes and entrepreneurship developmental activities on mutually agreed terms and conditions.