- Gold rates in Hyderabad slashes today, check the rates on 01 March, 2024
- Students advised to hone their skills
- Bhuvaneswari urges youth to cast their vote judiciously
- St Theresa College organises ‘Career Talk’
- Theatre artiste Radha Krishna Murthy passes away
- DDA’s two-day flower fest ‘Palaash’ from tomorrow
- New Delhi: Supreme Court reverses 2018 ruling regarding automatic vacation of stay orders
- KTR along with BRS MLAs to visit Medigadda barrage
- New Delhi: BJP’s feedback drive for LS poll manifesto
- Demand to distribute land of defunct Disney Land to poor
RS Brothers opens showroom in Vizag
Actor Varun Tej, IT minister Gudivada Amarnath, Visakhapatnam MP MVV Satyanarayana, Mayor Hari Venkata Kumari and others attend the event
Visakhapatnam: RS Brothers, the leading family shopping mall founded by P Venkateswarulu, S Rajamouli, T Prasada Rao, and the late P Satyanarayana inaugurated its 14th showroom near Jagadamba junction.
The expansion marks a significant stride in providing a blend of traditional and modern shopping experiences to the residents of Visakhapatnam and neighbouring districts.
Actor Varun Tej, witnessed an exclusive preview of the latest and exclusive collections available at the showroom. The event was attended by IT minister Gudivada Amarnath, Visakhapatnam MP MVV Satyanarayana, Mayor G Hari Venkata Kumari, among others.
Speaking during the inaugural, Varun Tej shared his longstanding association with R.S. Brothers. “The combination of quality, diverse varieties, and competitive pricing has truly established them as a formidable textile brand.”
Directors of RS Brothers Retail India Pvt Ltd, P Venkateswarulu, S Rajamouli and T Prasada Rao shared their vision for the brand’s future as the No 1 shopping mall in the Telugu states.
Director S. Rajamouli added that the showroom has meticulously curated a selection of quality and trendy high fancy sarees sourced from various regions across India.
As a part of its inaugural launch, RS Brothers is providing a ‘cost-to-cost sale’ on all varieties of silk sarees and other garments.