- Akshaya Patra kitchen: 15 years of fighting hunger, empowering children
- Anantapur: Bhairavanitippa irrigation project key election issue
- Untold Stories of our temples-4: After years of neglect, Kashi Bugga temple now a big draw for devotees
- Kurnool: TDP ticket aspirants anxious as party yet to announce candidates
- National Science Day celebrations at MJCET
- ‘TERNS’ to celebrate platinum jubilee tomorrow
- Inter exams begin amid hiccups; students rate question paper easy
- Visakhapatnam: NSTL trident gets inaugurated
- Indian Farmers Concerns: Accurate climate forecasts & insurance
- How do you define a good life?
RUDSETI to provide training in DTP
The Rural Development and Self Employment Training Institute (RUDSETI) in Ongole, announced that they will launch a 45-day training programme in computer DTP for unemployed youth in Prakasam district on Sunday.
Ongole: The Rural Development and Self Employment Training Institute (RUDSETI) in Ongole, announced that they will launch a 45-day training programme in computer DTP for unemployed youth in Prakasam district on Sunday. The management asked the jobless youth who didn't registered for course may walk-in directly with related certificates.
The RUDSETI, established jointly by Syndicate Bank, Canara Bank and Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswara Educational Trust, will conduct free training programme on its premises in Ongole and offers free boarding and lodging to candidates. RUDSETI Director G S Murthy said the training programme will start from May 12.
Interested persons, natives of Prakasam district, passed at least Class X, and between age group of 19 and 45 years, can directly meet Director at RUDSETI, TTDC Compound, 4th line 11 Cross line, Bhagya Nagar, Ongole- 523001 on Sunday and join the course. He said candidates can also contact on 9666765858 for registering their names by 09:00 am, before reaching the institute.