- 5 Sleep Strategies for Diabetics: Manage Blood Sugar Naturally
- B’luru cafe blast a rehearsal, indicative of impending attacks: BJP leader CT Ravi
- Shveta Rani, the latest dreamer from Alakhpura
- India should now move to higher poverty line: Author of Brookings report
- Navigating Ramadan: Finding Harmony Between Technology and Spirituality
- Navigating the first trimester
- WPL 2024: We are still in it but have got some work to do, says Gujarat Giants’ coach Klinger
- 'India has eliminated extreme poverty,' claims US think-tank; says 'decline in 11 yrs comparable to past 30 yrs'
- YSRCP to announce manifesto during Bapatla Siddham meeting
- Polio Day 2024: Benefits of polio vaccine for your kid
SC, ST atrocity case booked against former minister Prathipati Pulla Rao
SC & ST atrocity case was filed against the Andhra Pradesh former minister Prathipati Pulla Rao.
Vijayawada: SC & ST atrocity case was filed against the Andhra Pradesh former minister Prathipati Pulla Rao.
Municipal supervisor Kodirekka Sunitha on Saturday filed a case at Urban station alleging that former minister Prathipati Pulla Rao and other TDP leaders were involved in defaming the town planning supervisor in the name of caste during NTR Sujala drinking water scheme at Chilukurpet of Palnadu district in the then Telugu Desam Party (TDP) government between 2014-19.
In this circumstances, ST SC POC Act 323, 34, 353,506, 509 sections on Prathipati Pulla Rao and other TDP leaders. However, the former minister was filed as A1 accused, Madhav Mohan as A2, Bandarupalli Satyanarayana, A4 opposition Council leader Srinivas Rao and Karimullah as A5.