- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
SP orders for tight vigil along coastline
Prakasam district SP Siddharth Kaushal has conducted a review meeting on the coastal security with the Chirala, Ongole and Kandukur SDPOs and Kothapatnam and Ramayapatnam marine inspectors on Sunday.
Ongole: Prakasam district SP Siddharth Kaushal has conducted a review meeting on the coastal security with the Chirala, Ongole and Kandukur SDPOs and Kothapatnam and Ramayapatnam marine inspectors on Sunday.
In the meeting, the officials discussed various actions to be taken to increase security over the 114 kilometres coastline in the district and to stop antisocial elements entering the land from the sea and the SP made a few suggestions to them.
The SP announced that an inspector rank officer will be appointed as a nodal officer in the district police office and a mobile number will be allocated as a helpline. He asked them to give wide publicity to the number by flex boards in the coastal villages to inform about suspicious people roaming around.
Ongole DSP T Radhesh Murali, Chirala DSP U Nagaraju, Kandukur DSP K Srinivasa Rao, Kothapatnam and Ramayapatnam marine inspectors B Srinivasa Rao and Chenchu Ramarao and SB CI K Venkateswara Rao also participated in the review meeting.