- Vijayawada gets respite from scorching heat
- TTD decides not to allow 12-years-old vehicles on Tirumala ghat road
- Minister Koppula Eshwar chairs Haj coordination meeting
- Somu Veerraju challenges YSRCP and TDP for debate on AP development
- Telangana: Inter-state gang tries to ram car into cops in Nizamabad, escapes
- This Friday Movie Releases in Theaters
- Exciting Mega Update Coming Soon for Bholaa Shankar
- How to update Aadhaar card details online for free
- Mem Famous Impressive Box Office Collections in the US
- WhatsApp rolls out 'status archive' feature for businesses on Android
Srikakulam: DCCB, DCMS chairmen assume office
Palavalasa Vikranth and Piriya Sai Raj have assumed charge as chairmen for District Cooperative Central Bank (DCCB) and District Cooperative Marketing Society (DCMS) on Thursday
Srikakulam: Palavalasa Vikranth and Piriya Sai Raj have assumed charge as chairmen for District Cooperative Central Bank (DCCB) and District Cooperative Marketing Society (DCMS) on Thursday
in presence of Minister for Roads and Buildings Dharmana Krishna Das in Srikakulam. Along with these chairmen, six members for DCCB and DCMS were also assumed charge. Speaking on the occasion, the Minister said that to speed up welfare activities to farmers, Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy has appointed these persons.
Chairmen of DCCB and DCMS said they will enhance activities relating to loans sanction and cooperative business in the district. They assured to streamline the system in both bodies for the welfare of farmers and other allied professional like fishermen.