- Goa Mahila Congress slams BJP govt over inflation
- World Thinking Day 2024: Date, history and significance
- Blue Aadhaar card Application Details
- Welcome to the Era of Mobile AI
- National Chili Day 2024: Date, history and significance
- Hindu Gods 'insult' row: Karnataka police book FIR over threat calls to complainant
- 23 lakh Indian diaspora are reinforcing Indo-Canadian relations: Jitendra Singh
- Maratha quotas given, but unrelenting Jarange-Patil to start fresh stir from Feb 24
- Servitor held in Bhubaneswar for sexually assaulting foreign tourist
- Rakul Preet Singh & Jackky Bhagnani Tie the Knot in Anand Karaj Ceremony
Srikakulam: Practise yoga for sound mind
District Collector J Nivas said that regular practise of yoga is essential to lead a healthy life both physically and mentally.
Srikakulam: District Collector J Nivas said that regular practise of yoga is essential to lead a healthy life both physically and mentally.
Participating in a programme organised on the occasion of International Yoga Day celebrations, he said that regular practise of yoga will provide sound mind and health and it is a good medicine to overcome stressful life.
"Yoga is invented by our Indians and spread across the world and many countries have recognised the importance of yoga to keep away from doctors and hospitals," he said.
Yoga Day is celebrated at Government RIMS Hospital, Medical College, BR Ambedkar University at Etcherla and at various private medical, engineering, pharmacy colleges across the district.
Joint Collector KVN Chakradhara Babu, Superintendent of Police R N Ammi Reddy, Joint Collector-2 P Rajani Kantha Rao also participated in the Yoga Day.