- Sports improve mental health: V-C Anjireddy
- British Indian artist in race for Trafalgar Square plinth
- India’s AI market to reach $17 bn by 2027
- Sonia elected unopposed to Rajya Sabha
- Cabinet expansion likely after LS polls
- Congress faces tough task to pick LS nominees
- SC overturns Chandigarh mayoral poll result
- Vijayawada: Canara Bank donates Rs 1L to Flag Day fund
- RRR (south) gets Centre’s nod
- India's longest transportation tunnel opens in Jammu
SVIMS, SRM Amaravati to collaborate on research
SVIMS and SRM University Amaravati have decided to work together to develop ‘out of the box’ solutions for certain human diseases.
Tirupati: SVIMS and SRM University Amaravati have decided to work together to develop 'out of the box' solutions for certain human diseases. SVIMS Director Dr TS Ravikumar and Pro V-C of SRM University Prof D Narayana Rao will soon conduct a joint meeting to exchange MoU for the purpose. Towards this goal, three scientists from SRM University visited SVIMS for day long interactive sessions with SVIMS faculty and post graduates on Saturday.
Prof N Sivakumar, Dr Pradyut Kumar Sanki and Dr Anil K Suresh have participated in the sessions on behalf of SRM University Amaravati while Dr Ravikumar, Prof Alok Sachan, Prof TC Kalawat, Prof AY Lakshmi and others took part on behalf of SVIMS.
As a result of the meeting, the two universities have decided on the initial joint projects involving non-invasive blood sugar testing for monitoring diabetic patients; developing novel nano medicine targets for cancer; laser assisted 3D bio-printing using layered manufacturing technique and imaging algorithms.