- Rangareddy: Man held for selling fake cotton seeds
- Hyderabad: 200 police officers deployed at Haj camp
- ‘Takkar’ is an action packed new age love story: Siddharth
- Hyderabad: Institute of Genetics, OU organises 2K Walk
- IIM-Visakhapatnam scores 29th place in NIRF Rankings
- Telangana: Now, ASHA workers to get maternity leave with pay
- Hyderabad: Analysts for filling vacancies in railways sans further delay
- Hyderabad: Cyberabad CP inaugurates new traffic DCP office
- AP Govt burdening electricity consumers, alleges CPM
- Body identification a major challenge
TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu meets family members of Devineni Uma
Telugu Desam Party (TDP) president and former chief minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday met the family members of Devineni Uma Maheshwara Rao to extend solidarity and console them.
Amaravati: Telugu Desam Party (TDP) president and former chief minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday met the family members of Devineni Uma Maheshwara Rao to extend solidarity and console them.
Rao is currently under arrest for allegedly perpetrating an attack on YSRCP leaders in Krishna district.
Naidu said Rao has been targeted because he exposed the alleged illegal mining by the ruling party leaders at Gaddamanugu in Krishna district.
He said the ruling party leaders are not confident of coming back to power in 2024, which is prompting them to loot as much as possible.
The former CM warned of retaliation to the YSRCP leaders in the future.
Meanwhile, TDP national general secretary Nara Lokesh said that the alleged illegal mining activities of YSRCP leaders are getting unravelled one by one.
He alleged that under the mask of mining laterite, Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy's relatives are mining bauxite.
Lokesh said he will not rest until he exposes the alleged YSRCP mining mafia and ensure that the culprits go behind bars.