- Ishan Kishan makes an unremarkable return to competitive cricket in DY Patil T20 Cup
- Hindu vote becomes a factor in US elections
- Jarange-Patil's fall from grace: Maha SIT to probe 7-month Maratha agitation
- PVL Season 3: Karnataka's Ashamat Ullah, a runaway finding home with volleyball
- 'K’taka Cong spent Rs 100 on publicity', LoP Ashoka slams state govt over conference on Constituion
- IND v ENG: McCullum pleads for more games for Bashir, Hartley with County Clubs
- Chandini Chowdary’sfirst look of cop drama-thriller ‘Yevam’ unveiled
- Tamil Nadu has given me unconditional love: PM Modi
- Healthtech startup Zeno Health raises $25 mnc
- Ex-SC Judge Justice AM Khanwilkar Appointed As Lokpal Chairperson
TDP MLC Buddha Venkanna comments on Lagadapati survey
The TDP senior leader and MLC Buddha Venkanna alleged that the TV channels which are supporting Modi are even supporting YSR Congress Party chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in the state.
Amaravati: The TDP senior leader and MLC Buddha Venkanna alleged that the TV channels which are supporting Modi are even supporting YSR Congress Party chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in the state.
Speaking to media, Buddha Venkanna said Lagadapati Rajagopal survey results are not correct. He expressed confidence that the TDP will win 130 MLA seats, and there is no doubt in it.
He also commented that YS Jagan already knows that YSRCP is going to be defeated. Buddha Venkanna expects the TDP will win more seats then Lagadapati's expectation.
In most of the places the survey predictions are not up to the point, this time NDA is going to get very few seats, Buddha Venkanna said.
Regarding the Survey's favoring the YSRCP in the state, Buddha Venkanna said that those surveys are issued over the directions of Modi.
He said the YSRCP is playing mind game as if there are coming into the power. Buddha Vennkanna said all women have voted for TDP victory in the state.