- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
TDP to stage Matsyakara Horu in Nellore on March 19
TDP leaders are planning to organise Matsyakara Horu at Polamreddy Gardens in Nellore city on March 19 demanding abolition of GO 217.
Nellore: TDP leaders are planning to organise Matsyakara Horu at Polamreddy Gardens in Nellore city on March 19 demanding abolition of GO 217. Interacting with the media here on Saturday, they demanded the state government to immediately rollback the GO which facilitates the auctioning of fish tanks in the state that severely affects livelihood of fishermen.
Former Minister Kollu Ravindra, TDP senior leaders B Ravichandra and SK Abdul Aziz released a poster on the event. They announced fishermen committees in the parliament segments for taking the movement ahead. K Ravindra said that the GO 217 created troubles for livelihood of fishermen and giving scope for exploitation of middlemen.
TDP leader B Ravichandra said they are going to organise a rally in the district headquarters on March 19 for expressing their disagreement on release of the order.