- Divine intervention comes to the rescue as IVPL thrives amid challenges
- LS Polls: BJP releases 1st list of 195 candidates, PM Modi to contest from Varanasi
- Ramadan 2024: Why moon sighting is an important Islamic tradition; all you want to know
- Govt initiatives boosting digital ecosystem across startups: Simplilearn
- WPL 2024: Budding cricketers join Gujarat Giants for special training session
- Shabari Jayanti 2024: Date, Rituals, and Significance
- World Birth Defects Day 2024: Date, history, significance and tips to prevent birth defects
- EC to set up special polling stations for voters in Manipur relief camps
- Sheikh Shahjahan starts cooperating with investigating officers: Sources
- Violence-free NE established, over 10,000 militants laid down their arms: Amit Shah
Tirupati: Discoms present ARR filings
Tirupati: AP Transco and the three distribution companies - APCPDCL, APEPDCL and APSPDCL - have filed their multi-year ARR filings of network business...
Tirupati: AP Transco and the three distribution companies - APCPDCL, APEPDCL and APSPDCL - have filed their multi-year ARR filings of network business for the ensuing fifth control period, spanning from financial year of 2024-25 to 2028-29, on Thursday before the APERC in Guntur. The APDISCOMs have filed annual ARR for their retail supply activity for the ensuing financial year of 2024-25.
APERC chairman Justice Nagarjuna Reddy and APERC member Thakur Rama Singh have received the filings submitted by the utilities.
Special Chief Secretary (Energy) AP and CMD AP Transco K Vijayanand, KVN Chakradhar Babu, JMD AP Transco and K Santosh Rao (CMD, SPDCL), Prudhvitej (CMD, EPDCL) and Padmajanardhan Reddy were present on the occasion.