- Ishan Kishan makes an unremarkable return to competitive cricket in DY Patil T20 Cup
- Hindu vote becomes a factor in US elections
- Jarange-Patil's fall from grace: Maha SIT to probe 7-month Maratha agitation
- PVL Season 3: Karnataka's Ashamat Ullah, a runaway finding home with volleyball
- 'K’taka Cong spent Rs 100 on publicity', LoP Ashoka slams state govt over conference on Constituion
- IND v ENG: McCullum pleads for more games for Bashir, Hartley with County Clubs
- Chandini Chowdary’sfirst look of cop drama-thriller ‘Yevam’ unveiled
- Tamil Nadu has given me unconditional love: PM Modi
- Healthtech startup Zeno Health raises $25 mnc
- Ex-SC Judge Justice AM Khanwilkar Appointed As Lokpal Chairperson
TTD to release Arjitha Seva tokens for the month of July on April 25
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam has given a good news for the devotees of Tirumala and announced that it will release the quota of Arjitha Seva tickets on April 25.
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam has given a good news for the devotees of Tirumala and announced that it will release the quota of Arjitha Seva tickets on April 25. An official statement issued by the Tirumala Tirupati Temple Board stated that the quota of Tirumala Srivari Arjitha Seva tickets for the month of July will be released on April 25 at 10 am.
It has asked devotees to take note of this and book Arjitha Seva tickets online. The tickets pertaining to Suprabhatam, Thomala, Archana and other daily and weekly sevas will be made available on the official TTD website.
It is learnt that the number of devotees visiting Tirumala is steadily increasing as the corona effect has come down and the TTD is also releasing Darshan tickets depending on the rush. In the same manner, Tirumala Tirupati Temple Board has announced that the latest Arjitha Seva tickets will be released on April 25 for the month of July.