- Supreme Court Seeks Explanation On Delhi Chief Secretary's Tenure Extension, Questions Government's Sole Dependence
- Central Government Eases Air Quality Restrictions In NCR Following Improved Conditions
- Excise official suspended for carrying cash on election time in Telangana
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on November 29, 2023
- Kurnool: New sub-stations will ensure quality power supply
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today stable, check the rates on November 29, 2023
- YS Jagan lauds rescuers for saving workers trapped in Silkyara tunnel in Uttarkashi
- TRS, Congress changed names not their games, charges Eknath Shinde
- PL Stock Report: Jindal Stainless (JDSL IN) - Visit Update – Focus on improving efficiencies & volumes - Downgrade to 'Accumulate'
- SCR to restore few trains
Visakhapatnam: Part of NAD flyover to be thrown open for traffic
Minister for Municipal Administration and Urban Development Botcha Satyanarayana directs officials to complete NAD flyover works by year end
Visakhapatnam: Minister for Municipal Administration and Urban Development Botcha Satyanarayana and Tourism Minister Muttamsetti Srinivasa Rao inspected the NAD flyover here on Monday.
During the visit, Minister Botcha directed the officials to complete the project by the end of this year. He said that the road leading from the airport to the city will be made available for the motorists from Tuesday.
He also clarified that the Gopalapatnam to Marripalam route will also be completed by August 15. Visakhapatnam MP M V V Satyanarayana, VMRDA Commissioner P Koteswara Rao, GVMC Commissioner G Srijana and other officials participated in the programme.