- Revolutionising education through entrepreneurial empowerment
- Banks losing deposits to govt savings, mkts
- Majority of Byju’s shareholders vote for removing founders
- BoB forecasts GDP slowdown in Q3
- NPCI told to examine operational possibility of Paytm app
- Article 370 Movie Leaked: Full HD Movie Leaked on Movierulz, Telegram
- Nifty recoils from record high
- Ongole: Farmers observe black day against police firing
- X Introduces Advanced Search Filters for Premium iOS Users
- TDP-Janasena Alliance Unveils First List of Candidates for Assembly Elections
Visakhapatnam: VSP employees participate in the road safety programme
In connection with the 31st national ‘Road Safety Week’ celebrations, Safety Engineering Department of RINL-VSP in collaboration with the Road Transport Authorities conducted a day-long training programme on ‘road safety’ at Visakhapatnam Steel Plant here on Wednesday.
Visakhapatnam: In connection with the 31st national 'Road Safety Week' celebrations, Safety Engineering Department of RINL-VSP in collaboration with the Road Transport Authorities conducted a day-long training programme on 'road safety' at Visakhapatnam Steel Plant here on Wednesday.
Around 200 employees from various departments of the plant participated in the training programme. District Transport Commissioner (DTC) G C Raja Ratnam, who attended as chief guest, spoke about the road safety and advised the employees to adhere to road safety rules not only inside the plant but also outside the plant to save their lives.
The DTC also stressed upon the implications of over-speed which is a major concern for road accidents and advised the participants to strictly adhere to speed limits. Road Transport Officer, Gajuwaka Siri Anand gave a presentation on the initiatives taken by the Transport Authority in restricting the road mishaps.