- WWDC 2023: Apple's new AR headset is Apple Vision Pro
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces Mac Pro with M2 Ultra
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces iOS 17 with New Features
- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
Vizianagaram: Man gets life sentence for raping daughter
A man was sentenced for life for raping his 10-year-old daughter on Tuesday. Judge Shaik Sikandar Basha also imposed Rs 50,000 fine.
Vizianagaram: A man was sentenced for life for raping his 10-year-old daughter on Tuesday. Judge Shaik Sikandar Basha also imposed Rs 50,000 fine.
According to police, the 10-year-old-girl was raped by her father, who is an electrician in the district on March 13, 2020.
The victim revealed the entire incident to her mother, who later lodged a complaint against her husband. The Disha police registered a case on March 13, 2020 and arrested the accused.
The investigation has also revealed that the accused used to capture nude pictures of his family members on his mobile.
The Vizianagaram SP, M Deepika Patil, appreciated the police officials for responding quickly and cracking the case.