- Popular TS leaders’ statues to adorn Tank Bund
- YSRCP second-rung leaders want sitting MLAs changed
- Pak-bound ship with N-parcel seized
- Farmers cry hoarse for justice amidst borewell seizures
- 42-target set for Bengal BJP
- Modi from Varanasi again
- Traffic restrictions imposed ahead of PM Modi's Adilabad visit
- 13th CREDAI Hyderabad Property Show from March 8
- CM Revanth Reddy anguished over malnutrition among women, children in TS
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam surges, check the rates on 3 March, 2024
Women electrocuted while drying clothes
A woman named Laxmi was electrocuted in Siddhapur village of Nagarkurnool district on Thursday.
Nagarkurnool: A woman named Laxmi was electrocuted in Siddhapur village of Nagarkurnool district on Thursday.
According to Nagarkurnool police, the wire meant for drying clothes was accidentally got in touch with another live wire. Unnoticed of this, laxmi lost her life to high electric shock.