- Aayush Sharma’s ‘Ruslaan’ teaser sparks excitement
- New song from Sidharth, Rashii’s ‘Yodha’ is all about love
- Emily Blunt embraces 41 with happiness and peace
- Vision Pro Owners Encounter Mysterious Cracks on Front Glass
- Anil Kapoor takes a trip down memory lane; remembers ‘Eeshwar’ on its 35th Anniversary
- NEWS ART FEST (North, East, West, South Art Fest) 2024, a spectacular Contemporary Art Festival that took place from February 17th to March 7th, 2024
- ‘Article 370’ rakes in over Rs 5 cr, Vidyut’s ‘Crakk’ mints Rs 4 cr on Day 1
- Controversy erupts over Chief Engineer, Kerala Minister's staff 'fight' in secretariat
- Delhi HC rules in favour of construction workers' benefits, wants unpaid contributions adjusted
- Celebrities Respond to Fans' Unique Requests for Exam Motivation on Social Media
YS Jagan meeting with IAS, IPS officers
The YSR Congress Party president and AP Chief Minister-in-waiting YS Jagan Mohan Reddy seems like already taken upcharge over the governance in the state.
Amaravati: The YSR Congress Party president and AP Chief Minister-in-waiting YS Jagan Mohan Reddy seems like already taken upcharge over the governance in the state.
On Monday, He is busy with the review meetings with IAS, IPS rank officers at his Tadepalli residence in Amaravati.
Recently, YS Jagan has gone to New Delhi to meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP national president Amit Shah. On today afternoon he has returned back to Amaravati.
As soon as he returned, the IAS and IPS officers have queued up to meet YS Jagan. The review meeting is held at Tadepalli camp office.
After the landslide victory in the elections, YS Jagan is conducting the department wise review and inquires the details.
YS Jagan is going to take oath as Chief Minister at Indra Gandhi municipal stadium in Vijayawada on 30 May and will be taking charge of the governance for 1st June.
Before YS Jagan takes up the charge, he wants to know every department's details. As part of it, he is conducting meetings and reviews with the officers.
Over the financial status of the state, YS Jagan has already ordered the Chief Secretary to release the white paper on every department.