- What's flexitarian diet & how does it affect heart?
- Four killed, several injured in blast at firecracker factory in UP
- Key SIMI operative nabbed after 22 years from Maharashtra
- No surprises in first list of TDP in Srikakulam
- South Korea probes company on US sanctions list over Russia connection
- Amit Shah in MP to review BJP's LS election preparations
- Visakhapatnam: PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone for redevelopment of 12 rly stations
- APPSC chairman Gautam Sawang asks candidates not to believe rumours on Group 1 exams
- Aspirants upset in Dhone, Kodumur constituencies
- Mann Ki Baat will not be broadcast for next three months, says PM Modi
YS Jagan to invite PM Modi to his swearing-in ceremony
- YS Jagan to meet Narendra Modi in Delhi tomorrow
- The YSRCP chief along with chief secretary LV Subramanian will head to Delhi tomorrow
YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will meet prime minister Narendra Modi in Delhi tomorrow at 12 noon.
YS Jagan along with chief secretary LV Subramanian will head to Delhi tomorrow at 8.30 am. Jagan is said to be inviting Modi to his swearing-in ceremony on May 30.
The YSRCP chief was supposed to visit Idupulapaya tomorrow but he cancelled it and postponed it to May 29 in the view of his Delhi visit.
Meanwhile, the party leaders elected YS Jagan as YSR Congress Legislature Party leader today.