- Karnataka's free power scheme to cost Rs 13,000 crore annually
- Vadnagar Railway station gets a facelift
- Woman commits suicide in J&K after failing civil service exams
- Doing good for others is beneficial to children's emotional, physical health: Study
- 'Oppn meeting will be held on June 23 in Patna': JD-U leader
- 1 in every 7 cars sold now an EV, China's BYD dominate again
- Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar thanks PM Modi for MSP on crops
- French Open: Defending champ Swiatek ousts Gauff to book semifinal spot
- Meta Verified badge arrives to India, starts from Rs 699
- 20 bogies of goods train derail in Assam; no casualty
YS Vivekananda Reddy murder case: CBI arrests suspect Sunil Kumar Yadav in Goa
Sunil Kumar Yadav of Pulivendula was arrested by the CBI in Goa in connection with YS Vivekananda Reddy murder case. It was confirmed by CBI headquarters officials
A key development has taken place in the murder case of former minister YS Vivekananda Reddy. Sunil Kumar Yadav of Pulivendula was arrested by the CBI in Goa. This was confirmed by CBI headquarters officials. CBI officials said he was produced in a local court in Goa after his arrest on Monday.
Sunil Yadav was brought to Kadapa on transit remand by Goa local court. Sunil Kumar, a suspect in the Viveka murder case, has already been interrogated several times by CBI officials. It appears that he was arrested during this sequence.
Meanwhile, the CBI is investigating the case. CBI officials are interrogating the suspects at a guest house in Kadapa Central Jail. Erra Gangi Reddy, who is very close to the Viveka family, along with the arrested Sunil Yadav, Umashankar, and another being interrogated.
The former minister and YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's uncle was murdered on March 25, 2019, at the time when the general elections are scheduled. The then government has set up SIT probe and followed by YS Jagan's cousin and YS Vivekananda Reddy's daughter moved to High Court seeking CBI inquiry. The High Court ordered CBI inquiry into the murder case.