YSRCP likely to postpone the announcement of MLA, MP candidates
Following the sudden death of YS Vivekananda Reddy YSR Congress party likely to postpone in announcing the names of candidates for contesting assembly, Lok Sabha scheduled to be officially declared on Saturday.
Kadapa: Following the sudden death of YS Vivekananda Reddy, YSR Congress party likely to postpone in announcing the names of candidates for contesting assembly, Lok Sabha scheduled to be officially declared on Saturday.
It may be recalled that YSR Congress president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had made it clear that he would announce the names of the candidates contesting for assembly and Lok Sabha on the occasion of launching Bus Yatra at Idupulapaya on Saturday. But due to cremation and other rituals, it may not be possible to announce the list tomorrow said a party leader on the condition of anonymity.
However, party leaders ignored to speak over the issue when contacted by Hans News Service they said the decision would be taken by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy after he arrived at Pulivendula around 4:00 PM on Friday.
- Lok Sabha polls: BJP announces 15 in Gujarat, drops Surendranagar MP
- BJP meets Delhi CEO, seeks action against Arvind Kejriwal for 'misuse of Twitter'
- AIMPLB calls emergency meeting on Ayodhya issue
- Audio clip row: Ashok Chavan evades question on 'resignation' remark
- Modi lies, Mamata makes false promises: Rahul in Bengal