- 'Aim for global leadership', PM Modi hails Amul's contribution
- Greece sees India playing a key role in world peace and security
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments on Fan Video, Promises Meet-Up for 90% in Exams
- Investors to go ahead with Friday meet to oust Byju’s CEO amid court order
- Bolla Brahmanaidu participates in Volunteer Vandanam in Vinukonda
- Salem-based college students power ISRO’s new INSAT-3DS with precision equipment
- Operation Valentine Trailer: Varun Tej's Next Film Promises Top Gun Vibes
- Hindupur YSRCP incharge Deepika participates in Volunteer Vandanam in rural mandal
- CM Yogi orders relief for those affected by rain, hailstorm
- Fresh tension in Sandeshkhali: Property of Shahjahan’s brother burnt by mob
Hyundai Santro Anniversary Edition Revealed, Prices Start At Rs 5.17 Lakh
New cosmetic package to celebrate one year since the Santro launch The Santro is still a popular offering in its segment despite the recent...
New cosmetic package to celebrate one year since the Santro launch
The Santro is still a popular offering in its segment despite the recent automotive slowdown.
Hyundai is marking one year since its relaunch with a special anniversary cosmetic edition.
The special model gets glossy black roof rails, door handles and ORVMs, gray wheel covers and badging.
It’s powered by the same 1.1-litre petrol engine with a choice of 5-speed manual and AMT.
Anniversary Edition asks a premium of Rs 10,000 over regular Sportz variant.
It’s already been a year since Hyundai reintroduced the Santro badge into the Indian automotive market. The carmaker has decided to celebrate this occasion with an anniversary edition for its popular compact hatchback. While not officially launched, we have the prices from the manufacturer and the details have been leaked.
The Anniversary Edition is based on the Sportz variant of the Santro, just one trim below the top-spec Asta variant. The differences are cosmetic only - gloss black roof rails, ORVMs, door handles and dark grey wheel covers. It also gets door cladding, a chrome strip and an ‘Anniversary Edition’ badge as well. The special edition is available in two exterior colours only - Polar White and Aqua Teal, the latter is otherwise only available on the Grand i10 Nios.
As the Sportz variant, it gets a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, rear AC vents, dual-front airbags and steering mounted audio controls. The interior changes are blue accents around the vents and an all-black interior.
It is powered by a 1.1-litre petrol engine that produces 69PS of power and 99Nm of torque, mated to a 5-speed manual with the option of a 5-speed AMT as well. Hyundai has priced the Santro Anniversary Edition at Rs 5.17 lakh and Rs 5.75 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). That is a premium of Rs 10,000 over the regular Sportz variants.
Read More on : Santro AMT