- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Danube Home plans major expansion
Danube Home, a retail store for home furnishings and interior solutions, on Thursday said it plans to open two retail showrooms in Hyderabad and one in Andhra Pradesh, mostly being in Visakhapatnam.
Hyderabad: Danube Home, a retail store for home furnishings and interior solutions, on Thursday said it plans to open two retail showrooms in Hyderabad and one in Andhra Pradesh, mostly being in Visakhapatnam.
The Dubai-based brand said it will be going the 'e-way' from next year.
Danube Home entered India a year ago, with its first at Sarath City Capital Mall in Hyderabad. The brand with its 60,000 sft showroom here, has achieved 90 per cent of its target, and is eyeing a growth of 25 per cent in 2020, the Director of Danube Group, Adel Sajan told the media here.
"We expect to achieve this growth by going online in the next year. In the first quarter of the new calendar year, we will be present on leading e-commerce platform and by the second quarter, Danube will have its own platform.
Through our omnichannel, we will deliver to customers in Hyderabad and in the radius of 200 km," Sajan added. The retailer has its warehouse at Kompally.
He said, with Danube Home introducing its own e-commerce platform, the warehouse which has a current capacity of 80,000 sft, will be further expanded at the same space which is of a total 2 lakh sft.
The Director further said that they will come with an experience centre in Bengaluru by 2020, and three to four stores of 25,000-30,000 sft here, in next three years.
"We plan to take the expansion at a slow pace. First on cards is the experience centre in Bengaluru for our lifestyle products, Milano.
Next would be smaller stores, at South Hyderabad, North East Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam, over a period of three years.
Generally, it costs around Rs 30 crore to open each of these stores," Sajan added.