- Complete Srinivasa Sethu works by June-end, TTD EO to officials
- SVIMS, IEA doing yeoman service to epilepsy patients
- Rs 1.67 cr input subsidy provided to 1,369 farmers in Kadapa
- Farmers, backbone of YSRCP: Peddireddi
- 1.77L farmers get Rs 133.48 cr benefit under Rythu Bharosa
- Sreenivas Rao new DG (NS&M) of DRDO
- Govt will support farmers, says Botcha
- Visakhapatnam Port Authority sets new records
- TDP leader Venkanna comes down heavily on IT Minister
- Educational institutions, petrol bunks refuse to accept Rs 2,000 notes
Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 26 May 2023
Gold rates today, 26 May 2023: Gold rates in Delhi per 10 grams of 22 carats is at Rs. 55,940and the rate of 10 grams of 24 carats is at Rs. 61,010.
Gold rates today, 26 May 2023: Gold rates today at Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, and Mumbai have been surged. The gold rates in Delhi for 10 grams of 22-carat have remained at Rs. 55,940 with a fall of Rs. 460 and 10 grams of 24-carat gold is at 61,010 with a fall of Rs. 500. The gold rates in Chennai per 10 gram of 22 carats is at Rs 56,240 with a fall of Rs. 410 and the gold rate of 24-carat is at Rs. 61,350 with a hike of Rs. 450.
The gold rate in Kolkata per 10 grams of 22 carats is at Rs. 55,800 and the rate of 10 grams of 24 carats is at Rs. 60,870. The gold rates in Mumbai per 10 grams of 22 carats has been at Rs. 55,800 and Rs. 60,870 per 10 grams of 24 carat. The silver rates have been at Rs. 73,050 in Kolkata, Chennai and Mumbai and the rate of silver in Chennai is at Rs. 76,500
The gold and silver rates mentioned here are due at 8 am and continue to fluctuate every day. Bullion market experts say there are many reasons for the gold rate to fluctuate, such as the change in international market currency prices, inflation, gold reserves at central banks, their interest rates, the jewellery market would impact gold rates.
Gold rates at Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, and Mumbai are as follows.
|City||22 carat gold 10 gms||24 carat 10gms gold||silver per 1 kg|
|Delhi||Rs. 55,940||Rs. 61,010||Rs. 73,050|
|Chennai||Rs. 56,240||Rs. 61,350||Rs. 76,500|
|Kolkata||Rs. 55,800||Rs. 60,870||Rs. 73,050|
|Mumbai||Rs. 55,800||Rs. 60,870||Rs. 73,050|