- Ishan Kishan makes an unremarkable return to competitive cricket in DY Patil T20 Cup
- Hindu vote becomes a factor in US elections
- Jarange-Patil's fall from grace: Maha SIT to probe 7-month Maratha agitation
- PVL Season 3: Karnataka's Ashamat Ullah, a runaway finding home with volleyball
- 'K’taka Cong spent Rs 100 on publicity', LoP Ashoka slams state govt over conference on Constituion
- IND v ENG: McCullum pleads for more games for Bashir, Hartley with County Clubs
- Chandini Chowdary’sfirst look of cop drama-thriller ‘Yevam’ unveiled
- Tamil Nadu has given me unconditional love: PM Modi
- Healthtech startup Zeno Health raises $25 mnc
- Ex-SC Judge Justice AM Khanwilkar Appointed As Lokpal Chairperson
Gold price climb Rs 100; silver unchanged at Rs 78,200 per kg
Gold price climbed Rs 100 to Rs 62,750 per 10 grams in the national capital on Tuesday in line with gains in the precious metal's price in global markets, according to HDFC Securities.
New Delhi: Gold price climbed Rs 100 to Rs 62,750 per 10 grams in the national capital on Tuesday in line with gains in the precious metal's price in global markets, according to HDFC Securities.
In the previous trade, the precious metal had ended at Rs 62,650 per 10 grams. Silver price remained unchanged at Rs 78,200 per kilogram. "Gold price edged higher on Tuesday, with spot gold price in the Delhi markets trading at Rs 62,750 per 10 grams, up by Rs 100 against the previous close," said Saumil Gandhi, Senior Analyst, Commodities, HDFC Securities. In the international markets, gold was up at USD 2,014 per ounce, while silver quoted almost flat at USD 24.60 per ounce. Spot gold at Comex was trading at USD 2,014 per ounce, up by USD 4 from the previous close, Gandhi added.