- Eatala will also Congress to defeat CM KCR: Jupally Krishna Rao
- KTR wonders why PM & HM are not bothered about wrestlers’ plight
- Telangana Congress slams Modi government’s 9 year long rule
- Khaap leaders take medals away from wrestlers, agitation to continue
- BRS only party to work for welfare of people: Kavitha
- Telangana people happy with performance of BRS government: Gutha
- Karnataka Deputy CM D K Shivakumar’s Surprise visit to Rajahmundry
- Man found dead in Hayathnagar of Hyderabad
- The Dubbing Works Of Pawan Kalyan And Sai Dharam Tej’s ‘Bro’ Begins Today
- Amazon Revolution 5G sale: Get Discounts on Samsung Galaxy M14, Redmi K50i and more
Gold rates today in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 10 January 2022
Gold rates today, 10 January 2022: Gold rate today in Hyderabad is at Rs. 44,610 per 10 grams of 22-carat and Rs. 48,660 for ten gram of 24 carat gold.
Gold rates today, 10 January 2022: Gold rates today in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, and Visakhapatnam hiked Going by the rates today, the Gold rates in Bangalore city for 10 grams of 22-carat is at Rs. 44,610 with a hike of Rs. 10 and the gold rate of 10 grams of 24-carat is at Rs. 48,660. The gold rates in Hyderabad are holding at Rs 44,610 per 10 gram of 22 carat and 10 grams of 24-carat gold is at Rs. 48,660 with a hike of Rs.10.
Gold rates in Kerala per 10 gram of 22-carat are at Rs. 44,610 with and the gold rate of 10 grams of 24 carats is at Rs. 48,660 with a hike of Rs. 10. The gold rates in Visakhapatnam followed the same trends with Rs. 44,610 per 10 gram of 22 carats and 10 grams of 24 carat gold is at Rs. 48,660 with a hike of Rs. 10.
On the other hand, silver rates in Hyderabad, Kerala and Visakhapatnam per one kilogram have been at Rs. 64,600 and at Bangalore, the silver rates closed at Rs 60,700
The gold rates in global markets have been lower amid the rise in the US Dollar while in India, after the lifting of the lockdown, the gold rate has been increased.
Gold rates across the major cities Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, and Visakhapatnam
|City||22 carat gold 10 gms||24 carat 10gms gold||silver per 1 kg|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 44,610||Rs. 48,660||Rs. 64,600|
|Bangalore||Rs. 44,610||Rs. 48,660||Rs 60,700|
|Kerala||Rs. 44,610||Rs. 48,660||Rs. 64,600|
|Visakhapatnam||Rs. 44,610||Rs. 48,660||Rs. 64,600|
Investment in gold in Hyderabad
While investing in gold in Hyderabad, there is a slight hesitation about buying gold, pearls, or precious jewellery. However, the people of Hyderabad can opt for the jewellery of various designs in myriad colours, followed by Bars and coins where there could be a good margin. On the other hand, the people who have budget constraints can opt for periodic investments by going on an installment basis for 11 months.