- PM Modi Criticized Congress During A Rally In Rajasthan
- Today's Top 5 Telangana News Updates 01-06-2023
- Telangana: Fire breaks out at a hospital in Banswada
- Today's Top 5 Hyderabad News Updates 01-06-2023
- Nothing Phone (2): Company reveals the display, battery, and chipset
- PL Stock Report - Insecticides India (INST IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Dismal end to FY23; near term cautious outlook - Accumulate
- PL Stock Report - S Chand and Company (SCHAND IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Re-rating hinges on NCF roll out - BUY
- PL Stock Report - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise (APHS IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Strong FY24 guidance across segments - BUY
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 01 June 2023
- Daggubati brothers to clash at box-office
IGBC Gold rating for Pega Hyderabad unit
First office in Hyderabad to be certified under IGBC Health and Well-being rating
Hyderabad: Pegasystems Inc., a software company, on Thursday said its Hyderabad campus received the prestigious Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) certification gold rating under the 'Health and Well-being' category.
Pega becomes the first organization in Hyderabad and Telangana State to be awarded in this category. Pega's efforts were acknowledged by IGBC in their annual flagship event, IGBC Green building Congress 2020, where the Pega team received the IGBC Gold Plaque. This certification recognizes Pega for providing a workplace that promotes its employees' overall physical, emotional, intellectual, and social well-being while building towards a sustainable future.
The Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) drives the green building movement in the country, facilitating over 7.61 billion sq.ft of green built space. Its Health and Well-being Rating System is the first rating programme developed in India to encourage the adoption of healthy and green building practices and sustainability in India. It is a voluntary and consensus-based rating system programme which includes rigorous adoption of healthy building practices, monitoring, and verification, and occupant surveys coupled with IGBC's auditor reviews.
The framework evaluates various aspects such as comfort parameters, disinfection, and hygiene parameters, indoor air quality, healthy food choices, water quality, and lifestyle.
The campus underwent three levels of rigorous audit for a year and was assessed on multiple parameters such as the overall facility environment, olfactory comforts, thermal comforts, acoustics comforts, and ergonomic comforts along with occupant satisfaction, to name a few. Pega stood out for its closely-knit campus infusing a people-centric design.
The campus features multiple collaborative workspaces, state-of-the-art conference and meeting spaces, and multidimensional seating arrangements allowing team huddles. It also offers spacious recreational spaces like cafeterias, open areas, and gym facilities fostering a 'whole body mind' approach.
From ergonomically efficient workspace infrastructure to facilities such as optimum temperature settings, odour control mechanisms and spacious conference rooms, the entire aesthetics of the Pega workspace focuses on enhancing workforce comfort coupled with sustainability.