- Hyderabad: KCR stresses need to preserve Vedic values
- Woman sets husband ablaze in Sangareddy
- Andhra Pradesh behind by 40 per cent in revenue: Chandrababu Naidu
- Vishwak Sen’s ‘Rags Look’ From His 11th Movie Is Unveiled On The Occasion Of Senior NTR’s 100th Birth Anniversary…
- Randeep Hooda’s ‘Swatantrya Veer Savarkar’ Teaser Is Out…
- The 12th edition of the Hyderabad Marathon August 27th this year
- TDP Mahanadu: Chandrababu releases manifesto under the name Bhavishyat ki Guarantee
- Chandrababu Naidu arrives at TDP Mahanadu public meeting, to address the gathering
- TDP Mahanadu: All set for huge public meeting, Naidu to arrive at venue shortly
- Shaakuntalam Bags A Total Of 4 Awards At Prestigious Cannes World Film Festival Awards 2023
Infosys, Tata steel and Wipro from India makes it to World's Most Ethical Companies list
Three Indian companies have made it to the list of the World Most Ethical Companies in the world for the year 2021.
Three Indian companies have made it to the list of the World Most Ethical Companies in the world for the year 2021. The IT companies Infosys and Wipro and the other one Tata Steel have found the place in honorees. The list was compiled by the American company Ethisphere Institute. As many as 135 companies from 22 countries across the world had represented among which 47 industries have made to the list of World Most Ethical Companies honorees.
Ethisphere recognises these companies as having an impact on society as well as contributing to positive changes in the business community and society. It also sees that the impact of the company norms and idealogy on its employees, shareholders, customers and other stakeholders.
Out of 135 companies represented, 98 are from the United States of America while among the 47 honorees, six companies made to the list for the 15th time in a row since 2007 and nine companies have made it to the top for the first time.