- MWC 2024: Honor Unveils Porsche Edition of Magic V2 Foldable Phone
- Ambati Ramababu slams Pawan Kalyan for limiting to fewer seats for polls
- 100 per cent inter syllabus for TS EAPCET 2024
- CM Jagan to chair meeting with all 175 candidates tomorrow
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam slashes, check the rates on 26 February, 2024
- Telangana Gurukula Board releases TGT exam results
- MWC 2024: HMD Teases New Phones for India Launch in July
- TRSMA hosts participatory master class
- Hyderabad Dy Mayor, her husband join Congress
- Kisan-less kisan andolan
Nifty hits 13,000 mark for 1st time, Sensex above 44,400
The Indian equity indices surged to fresh record highs on Tuesday morning with the NSE Nifty50 crossing the 13,000 mark for the first time ever.
Mumbai:The Indian equity indices surged to fresh record highs on Tuesday morning with the NSE Nifty50 crossing the 13,000 mark for the first time ever.
Nifty has touched a record high of 13,029.50 points, while the BSE Sensex hit an all-time high of 44,422.26.
Around 9.30, Nifty was at 13,011.30, higher by 84.85 points or 0.66 per cent from its previous close of 12,926.45 points.
The BSE Sensex was trading at 44,415.16, higher by 338.01 points or 0.77 per cent from the previous close of 44,077.15.
Healthy buying was witnessed in banking, finance and auto stocks.
The top gainers on the Sensex so far were Maruti Suzuki India, HCL Technologies and HDFC Bank.