- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
- Excise policy case: Delhi court defers order on Sisodia's bail plea amidst pending curative petition
- Surveillance tightened in Sandeshkhali to prevent recurrence of tension
Petrol and diesel prices today in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai unaltered - 22 September 2021
Petrol and Diesel prices today, 22 September 2021: Petrol price in Hyderabad is Rs. 105.40 per litre, and diesel price at Rs. 96.84 per liter.
Petrol and diesel prices today, 22 September 2021: Petrol and diesel prices have continued to be stable for sixteenth day in a row at all major cities across the country in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai, and Mumbai as the oil marketing companies have paused the alteration of the prices. Meanwhile, there were speculations that the fuel prices be brought under GST, however, the centre has said it is not the right time to bring fuel under GST. There has been a outrage across the country over the all time high prices of petrol and diesel.
The petrol prices in Delhi is at Rs. 101.19 per liter and diesel price at Rs. 88.62. The petrol prices in Hyderabad remained at Rs. 105.26 per litre and diesel price is at Rs. 96.69 per litre. The petrol price in Chennai per litre costs Rs. 99.08 and the diesel is priced at Rs. 93.40 per litre.
In Mumbai, the petrol price per litre is Rs. 107.26 and the diesel prices remained at Rs. 96.19 per litre. Petrol prices today in Bangalore are at Rs. 104.70 per litre while diesel price remained at Rs. 94.04 per litre.
The petrol and diesel prices mentioned below are due at 6 am and are subject to change at any time as the petroleum companies such as Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL), Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) will alter the fuel prices based on the crude oil prices. Petrol and diesel prices are altered depending on the international market's crude oil prices that impact the domestic market. Moreover, economic growth is also the reason for the rise and fall of petrol prices. The fuel prices vary from state to state, depending on the taxes and freight charges.
|Petrol price per litre
|Diesel Price per litre