- Precious Stone found by Farmer in Kurnool
- Tirupati: SVU, SVVU show improvement in NIRF rankings
- Important to have green cover: DK Shivakumar
- CM Jagan visits Polavaram, Police impose restrictions on Media
- Odisha train crash: CBI begins probe, railways suspect 'physical tampering' in system
- Youth commits suicide after losing money in Online games in Konaseema
- WhatsApp rolling out new calling button
- Normandy Invasion begun
- Hyderabad: 78-year-old woman murdered in Hayathnagar, jewellery goes missing
- New policy will transform education
PM Modi to interact with 3 teams involved in developing a COVID-19 vaccine, tomorrow
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will interact with three teams that are involved in developing a COVID-19 vaccine, tomorrow.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will interact with three teams that are involved in developing a COVID-19 vaccine, tomorrow. He will interact with them through video conferencing. The Prime Minister's Office in a tweet said that the teams from Gennova Biopharma, Biological E and Dr. Reddy's will interact with Mr Modi.
Prime Minister's Office in a tweet today said "Tomorrow, on 30th November 2020, PM @narendramodi will interact, via video conferencing, with three teams that are involved in developing a COVID-19 vaccine. The teams he will interact with are from Gennova Biopharma, Biological E and Dr. Reddy's."
Modi had on Saturday visited Ahmedabad, Hyderabad and Pune to review the development and manufacturing process of coronavirus vaccines at facilities in these cities. He visited Serum Institute of India (SII) in Pune on the day in the last leg of his three-city visit to check how India's firms are working on vaccines for coronavirus infection.
His visit to Maharashtra based institute was considered significant as the institute which has partnered with global pharma giant AstraZeneca and Oxford University for a COVID-19 vaccine, is in the advance trial of COVID vaccine development. At the SII vaccine plant, the managing team and core scientist group briefed the PM about the overall phases, research testing and till day conclusions of the COVID vaccine. PM Modi also took detail review the status of the vaccine, including its launch, production and distribution mechanisms during the visit.
He has started his visit with Ahmedabad and then Hyderabad. He began by visiting pharma major Zydus Cadila's manufacturing facility near Ahmedabad. Then he proceeded to Bharat Biotech's facility in Hyderabad before reaching Pune.