- WWDC 2023: Apple's new AR headset is Apple Vision Pro
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces Mac Pro with M2 Ultra
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces iOS 17 with New Features
- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
Sensex down over 100 points after opening in green
The Indian equity indices traded on a negative note on Thursday morning after opening in the green.
Mumbai: The Indian equity indices traded on a negative note on Thursday morning after opening in the green.
Banking, auto, oil and gas stocks witnessed selling pressure so far.
Around 10 a.m., Sensex was trading at 43,698.64, lower by 129.46 points or 0.30 per cent from its previous close of 43,828.10.
It opened at 43,967.59 and has so far touched an intra-day high of 44,023.26 and a low of 43,655.60 points.
The Nifty50 on the National Stock Exchange was trading at 12,822.25, lower by 36.15 points or 0.28 per cent from its previous close.
Manish Hathiramani, technical analyst with Deen Dayal Investments said: "After a long time traders were struck by nervousness yesterday when the Nifty broke down over 200 points from the high. The support of 12,800 has still not been violated and hence traders can continue holding their positions with a trailing stop loss."
"If we break 12,800, we could drop further to 12,500. If we resume the existing uptrend from the current level, we can head to 13,200," he said.