- Telangana High Court junks two petitions seeking to stop conduct of TSPSC exam
- President Droupadi Murmu Is The First Indian To Receive Suriname's Top Civilian Honour
- Minister opposes cow slaughter ban move, puts govt in a spot
- Pawan Kalyan back to action for “Ustaad..”
- Let’s transform Bengaluru, says DCM to MLAs, MPs and MLCs
- Hyderabad City cops patrol streets at night
- Manish Sisodia fails to get relief
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 06 June 2023
- Speed up recruitment process: Vinod Kumar to Railway Minister Ashiwini Vaishnav
- Sajjala behind attack on Anam Venkataramana Reddy, alleges Devineni Uma
Hyderabad has become my second home, says Shraddha
Actress Shraddha Kapoor, who is making her T-town debut with ‘Saaho’, said, "I will not be able to describe my Hyderabad experience in words.
Actress Shraddha Kapoor, who is making her T-town debut with 'Saaho', said, "I will not be able to describe my Hyderabad experience in words.
Actually, the whole team welcomed me as a part of their family. We shot this film within two years.
"In these two years, Hyderabad actually became my second home. I would look forward to going to the set every day.
I would love to go there again and again because of the amount of love that I have received from them. They have been so kind to me. I felt so much at home there."
She plays the female lead in this action thriller and talking about her co-star Prabhas, "Prabhas is a huge superstar but he has the most amazing heart.
I and my team were in awe of that. We had a blast," Shraddha said.
In Hyderabad, the actress said: "I will not be able to describe the experience in words. Actually, the whole team welcomed me as a part of their family.
We shot this film within two years. Shraddha has back to back releases with 'Saaho' hitting the theatres on August 30, and her next, 'Chhichhore,' where she stars alongside Sushant Singh Rajput, releasing on September 6.
The actress sounded very happy about this, as she said: "The two movies are so different from each other and I feel lucky that I got to be a part of both."
Even though it feels nice to see two films releasing back to back, shooting for three films at the same time was not so easy for Shraddha, the third film being 'Street Dancer 3D,' where she has been paired opposite Varun Dhawan.
"I only want to say that my body is paining a lot. It has been a physically intense year for me. Street Dancer will release next year, even though we have finished shooting.
I feel like relaxing a little but now the promotions (for 'Saaho') have started." Shraddha added that she is excited because she got to be a part of such amazing movies.