- PIL filed against 75% reservation at BJP's behest: Tejashwi Yadav
- Days after Silkyara tunnel rescue op, U'khand CM calls on PM, discusses several projects
- India's energy requirement set to double by end of this decade: Mukesh Ambani
- No property tax for rural residential areas in Delhi: MCD Mayor
- Sharad Pawar’s pearls of political wisdom - 'NCP deserters are doomed'
- Western India Squash: National champion Anahat Singh given top seeding in women's singles, girls' U19 sections
- BJP damaged reputation of central agencies: Congress on arrest of ED official in TN
- Govt ready for structured debates in Winter Session: Parliamentary Affairs Minister Joshi
- Congress writes to PM Modi for implementation of Mandal Commission recommendations in Deemed varsities
- ED has filed its first chargesheet against AAP leader Sanjay Singh
I'm happy and single
Actor Aditya Roy Kapur is not dating anyone at present, and he is happy with his relationship status.
Actor Aditya Roy Kapur is not dating anyone at present, and he is happy with his relationship status. Aditya opened up about his personal life when he appeared in an episode of Voot's "Feet Up with the Stars Season 2", read a statement. When host Anaita Shroff Adajania asked him why his colleagues Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra called him a liar when he put up an Instagram post saying "single", Aditya said: "Which is also what I cannot understand. Which is why I need to take this up with Arjun and Pari."
"They were saying I am a lair. Why am I a liar? I am happy and single," he added. To this, Anaita said: "So you are single… I thought you were dating Diva Dhawan". Aditya said: "No. I messaged Arjun... We message each other for random stuff. So I said what's the scene... He is still calling me a liar and I am like, 'Do I not know who I am in a relationship with'."
Why are you single?
"I don't have a concrete answer for it." Asked whether he has had a one night stand, Aditya said: "Oh, interesting questions", and then confessed it with a head gesture. Would you call yourself a good kisser? "I'd like to think so... There have been no complaints".