- Mahbubnagar: Congress thanks ‘Mother Sonia Gandhi’ for giving Telangana
- Man collapses while playing shuttle in Jagtial, dies
- Khammam: Congress celebrates Telangana State Day grandly
- Suryapet: G Jagadish Reddy pooh-poohs BJP’s tall claim of development
- Nalgonda: Gaiety and pomp mark Telangana Formation Day
- Odisha Train Accident Live Updates: Railway minister announces ₹10 lakh ex gratia for kin of deceased, ₹2 lakh for those severely injured
- Over 1,000 future leaders of Indian agriculture and agribusiness to be honored by Indian agribusiness leaders
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik To Visit Train Accident Site tomorrow
- Eye drops slow near-sightedness progression in kids: Study
- Rakesh Tikait has given time till June 9 to the Modi government to arrest Brij Bhushan
Neetu all set for Hollywood debut
Actress Neetu Chandra is all set to make her foray in Hollywood with a short film titled ‘The Worst Day’. Based in Los Angeles, the comedy film is written and directed by Bulgarian filmmaker Stanislava Ivy, read a statement.
Actress Neetu Chandra is all set to make her foray in Hollywood with a short film titled 'The Worst Day'. Based in Los Angeles, the comedy film is written and directed by Bulgarian filmmaker Stanislava Ivy, read a statement.
On her role, Neetu said: "2019 has started off on a wonderful note for me and I'm thrilled to be working on this project. "It's been a learning experience for me because it's my first ever negative role. She is wild, she is interesting and she is the villain."
According to Neetu, the project has "changed her" and this is definitely "one of my most special projects". 'The Worst Day' also features actors Marietta Melrose and Jose Moreno.
Also, the film is expected to be developed into a TV series. However, it is yet not clear. Neetu rose to fame with her role of an airhostess in the Aksha Kumar-John Abraham starrer 'Garam Masala'.