- Second consecutive victory for the Telugu Talons as they edge past Golden Eagles Uttar Pradesh
- 21-year-old youth found dead inside car in Delhi
- Asmi Jain's work exemplifies Indian iOS developers' creativity: Tim Cook
- Army to procure high bandwidth backhaul wireless 'Tactical LAN Radio'
- ED raids 27 locations in Rajasthan in paper leak case
- CBI Creates Special Team To Look Into The Violence In Manipur
- Arvind Kejriwal moves Gujarat HC seeking review of its order on PM's degree
- Rupee rises 4 paise against US dollar
- BJP and Congress destroyed Singareni, flays CM KCR
- Implement employee-specific Cabinet decisions in 2 months: AP CM tells officials
Rasika Dugal plays a sex worker
Actress Rasika Dugal says she found her film ‘Gadhvi,’ which will have a special screening at the Indian Film Festival of Melbourne, interesting as she couldn't assign it to a particular genre.
Actress Rasika Dugal says she found her film 'Gadhvi,' which will have a special screening at the Indian Film Festival of Melbourne, interesting as she couldn't assign it to a particular genre.
"Gadhvi" stars actor Sanjay Mishra in the titular role. He believes he is the reincarnation of Mahatma Gandhi and becomes a social media hero during the process.
As the film proceeds and unfolds some interesting twists and turns, it moves ahead from a satire to a thriller.
"Usually when I read a script, I can place it in a genre. 'Gadhvi' was interesting to me because I couldn't really assign it to a particular genre. I was intrigued by that," Rasika said.
The actress will be seen playing the role of a sex worker who is also a follower of Sanjay Mishra's character. The film, directed by Gaurav Bakshi, also stars Akshay Oberoi.