- Telangana Assembly Election 2023 LIVE UPDATES
- Welfare regime can't be defeated Minister Ambati Rambabu
- Economists see India’s GDP growth slowing in second half of FY24
- Delhi High Court displeased over trail construction in Central Ridge, warns against treating it as 'personal fiefdom'
- Trinamool MLAs face Speaker's ire for absence during question hour
- Female actors demand to drop Goa minister from Cabinet for 'insulting' women
- Narayana Murthy bats for more English-medium schools; stresses on quick decisions to compete with China
- Delhi govt notifies Delhi Motor Vehicle Aggregator and Delivery Service Provider Scheme
- Gurugram Police arrest criminal carrying Rs 1 lakh reward
- APC elect new Asian Paralympic Committee Board at 2023 General Assembly
Saand Ki Aankh: Taapsee Pannu and Bhumi Pednekar bring the film's fervour to Navratri
Taapsee Pannu and Bhumi Pednekar have become the talk of the town with their unbelievable transformation as revolver dadis in the upcoming film, Saand Ki Aankh.
Taapsee Pannu and Bhumi Pednekar have become the talk of the town with their unbelievable transformation as revolver dadis in the upcoming film, Saand Ki Aankh. Not to mention, the glimpse of their power-packed performance and impeccable dialogue delivery in the film's trailer have stolen the show.
The two powerhouse performers who headline the film as Prakashi and Chandro Tomar, were recently at Navratri Utsav with Falguni bringing in garba celebrations on the first day of Navratri. Much like their characters in the inspirational sports drama, both the actresses were high on energy, dancing to the songs of garba queen, Falguni Pathak as she sang live. Both the stunners took to the stage with the country's dandiya queen as she sang her super hit song "Chudi Jo Khanki". Towards the end of the festive night, Bhumi and Taapsee sought blessings of the goddess for their film that awaits its release.
Says Taapsee, "It was so much fun dancing with Falguni. In her own way, she breaks stereotypes in the way she conducts herself, just like the dadis."
Says Bhumi, "I have prayed for the success of Saand Ki Aankh. I am sure we'll take this story to the remotest recesses of the country."
The inspirational journey of India's oldest sharpshooters, Prakashi Tomar and Chandro Tomar, is presented by Reliance Entertainment & Anurag Kashyap in association with Chalk And Cheese Films. The film is directed by acclaimed scriptwriter Tushar Hiranandani and stars Taapsee Pannu & Bhumi Pednekar in the lead roles. The drama is produced by Reliance Entertainment, Anurag Kashyap and Nidhi Parmar.