- Credit Suisse Wealth Management releases months outlook report
- Madhavan celebrating his day on sets of 'Test' is 'the best birthday gift'
- Sreenivas Bellamkonda, Saagar K Chandra, 14 Reels Plus #BSS10 Launched Grandly Today
- IAF light air craft crashed in farm land Coovercolly Indresh
- Vikram Bhatt’s daughter Krishna Bhatt makes directorial debut with a horror film
- Rakul's plan B was MBA in fashion, but luckily, she didn't have to do that
- ‘Nani30’ being helmed as a visual wonder in beautiful locations
- Hyderabad to host ‘TCEI SIWPC Global 2023’ - A convention of renowned wedding planners from across the globe!
- National Nail Polish Day: Try Right Away
- World Milk Day: Milk is secret of energy
Vaani Kapoor worked on her body
Actress Vaani Kapoor, who wowed the audience with her stunning bikini body in the teaser ‘War,’ says she worked a lot on herself to get the fitness needed for the film.
Actress Vaani Kapoor, who wowed the audience with her stunning bikini body in the teaser 'War,' says she worked a lot on herself to get the fitness needed for the film.
"It's always amazing to get positive feedback from audience and it made me really happy to see the reaction. I worked a lot on myself to get the fitness needed for the film," Vaani said in a statement.
The 30-year-old actress had to undergo gruelling sessions of pilates, yoga, weight training in the gym.
"I was very excited about this project and Sid was very clear as to how he wanted me to look for the part.
The toughest was the dieting and making sure there were no cheat meals but it was all worth it," she added. 'War,' which stars Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff is directed by Siddharth Anand.
"In 'War,' we wanted to cast a stunning, super fit girl as she was being paired opposite the most good looking hero of our country, Hrithik Roshan.
Vaani fit the bill completely because she is an amazing actress and she put in a lot of effort to look the way she has looked in the film," Anand added.
'War' is set to be a visual spectacle for quintessential action cinema lovers as they would witness Hrithik and Tiger pull off jaw-dropping sequences while they try to beat each other.
Produced by Yash Raj Films, the high-octane film is to release in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.