- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
Avatar: The Way of Water box office 1st Day Collection
The Avatar sequel is out. 13 years after its initial release, Avatar: The Way of Water, the follow-up to the 2009 Avatar, made its debut in Indian...
The Avatar sequel is out. 13 years after its initial release, Avatar: The Way of Water, the follow-up to the 2009 Avatar, made its debut in Indian theatres on December 16. The movie with the all-time largest box office take was James Cameron's Avatar, which brought in $2.9 billion globally. Trade estimates indicate that Avatar: The Way of Water continues along the same path as when the movie first launched in Indian theatres, earning a record-breaking Rs 38 crore.
An astonishing start has been made to The Way of Water. The James Cameron-directed film allegedly earned between Rs 38.50 and Rs 40.50 crore on its first day on December 16. As a result, Avatar 2 currently has the second-highest box office opening in the Indian market. 2019's Avengers: Endgame was the first, earning Rs 53.10 crore on its first release day.