Emily Blunt in talks to lead 'Not Fade Away'
Hollywood star Emily Blunt is in negotiations to star in Annapurna Pictures' upcoming project "Not Fade Away".
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Emily Blunt is in negotiations to star in Annapurna Pictures' upcoming project "Not Fade Away".
David O Russell and Blunt's husband, actor-director John Krasinski, are producing the film, reported Variety. The inspirational drama is based on Rebecca Alexander's 2015 memoir "Not Fade Away: A Memoir of Senses Lost and Found". Alexander was born with a rare genetic mutation called Usher syndrome type III and has been simultaneously losing both her sight and hearing since she was a child.
A fall from a window left her body completely shattered at the age of 18, but over the next two decades, she became a psychotherapist with two masters' degrees and an athlete who teaches spin classes, despite her limited sight and hearing. Lindsey Ferrentino is adapting the screenplay.
- Fearing defeat, oppn blaming EVMs
- Will go after the fixers in apex court: SC
- As BJP fields Sunny Deol from Gurdaspur, Kavita Khanna says 'felt betrayed'
- Delhi court sends N D Tiwari's daughter-in-law Apoorva to 2 day police custody
- Modi to hold Varanasi road show tomorrow, file nomination on April 26